MEAL PLANNING DAY 1!
- Print a meal planner, container food list and grocery list to start your own planning.
- Write in your Shakeology for Breakfast or whichever meal you are replacing! Need some recipes? Shakeology Recipes Here!
- Look at my previous meal plans and Fixate Recipes to find some dinner recipes for next week and write them on your meal planner.
- Take a pic of your meal plan and post it in the comments of my “Accountability Post” today.
OR — Want to use a pre-planned meal plan with recipes and grocery list included? Check out these Beachbody Meal Prep and Meal Plans – Includes a variety of meal plans for all calorie levels.
- Example Meal Plan 1 – Previous Week One Meal Plan with meal prep tips here
- Example Meal Plan 2 – 22MHC 1200-1500 Meal Plan
- Example Meal Plan 3 – 22MHC 1200-1500 Meal Plan Option 3
MEAL PLANNING DAY 2!
- Grab the meal plan you started for Day 1 and write down the number of containers you need each day, so we can choose meals that will get all your containers in!
- Fill in your lunches. I do a lot of leftover dinners for my lunches, especially if I crock pot something like the salsa chicken from Tuesday’s dinner.
- I like to keep something grab and go in case I am running around some days for lunch. Nitrite free sliced turkey in a whole wheat pita with some veggies can be eaten in the car or on the run – great option!
- Fill in your snacks with whatever containers you have left, this week it is my purples. Need some snack ideas? Some of the meal plans from Day 1 will have ideas, as well.
- Need 21 Day Fix dressing and seasoning ideas? coming soon!
JESSICA’S MEAL PLAN – WEEK 1
Pineapple Chicken Skewers can be found below
JESSICA’S MEAL PLAN – WEEK 2
I have a busy week coming up so I always fall to my egg muffins and meatloaf muffins when that happens. They are easy Sunday prep!
Breakfast Egg Muffins – prepped on Sunday!
Lunch Meatloaf Muffins – prepped on Sunday!
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup – prepped on Sunday, frozen in freezer bag, thawed the night before in fridge and dumped into crock in the AM.
Italian Wedding Soup – From Fixate Recipes
Chicken Sausage, Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Shells (below)
- 1 (16oz) package of jumbo pasta shells, whole grain
- 4 cups ricotta or cottage cheese
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- approximately 4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup parmesan (grated or shredded is fine)
- 1 large jar of marinara sauce (choose one with low sugar, read labels), or use Grandma’s Sauce from Fixate Recipes!
- 4 packed, heaping cups of spinach, rough chopped
- 1 lb ground chicken Italian Sausage mild or hot, or whatever you think will be tasty!
In a skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble the sausage. Drain any excess fat and remove from heat. In the same saucepan, cook spinach until wilted or about 1-2 minutes. Cook 20 shells according to package directions (I cook them until they are pliable for filling and no more).
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of parmesan, eggs, oregano, and garlic powder. Stir in the spinach.
Coat the bottom of a 9x13in pan with the entire jar of spaghetti sauce. Spoon the cheese mixture into the shells and place shells open side up, very close together in the dish.
Sprinkle the sausage over the top of the shells. Then sprinkle with the remaining 4oz of mozzarella and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. If you like a cheesy crust, you may broil it uncovered for 3-5 minutes (watch closely). Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 serving=3 shells: 1.5 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 purple
MEAL PREP SUNDAY!
Here are some tips and tricks to make your meal prep go a little easier!
- Make a cup of tea and put on some music, recruit your kids for help! Need some meal prep containers? I use ziplocs for most but also these containers!
- Wash, dry and chop fruits and veggies into snack size or however they will be used during the week for meals. Place into ziplocs and store in fridge. Prepare salad portions, as well!
- Cook quinoa, brown rice or whole wheat pasta for the week. Portion out, ziploc and into fridge.
- If you are busy, on the go all week, prep some breakfast egg muffins and lunch meatloaf muffins to take with you on the run! Portion them out, ziploc and fridge!
- Crockpot some chicken for grab and go lunches! Portion out, ziploc, fridge!
- Portion out ALL SNACKS to make grab and go! Nuts, hummus and veggies, make dressings like homemade ranch for salads and to dip veggies.
- Before I serve dinner each night, I package up a serving for my lunch the next day.
- Check out my Challenge Group Guide for more info!
- YOU GOT THIS! IT WILL FEEL GOOD TO HAVE THIS DONE FOR THE WEEK! I PROMISE!