Red, White and Blue Shakeology
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or rice milk or nonfat milk)
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
¼ cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup fresh strawberries
1 cup ice
1. Place almond milk, Shakeology, blueberries, strawberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
The introduction of the new 21 Day Fix Extreme has renewed everyone’s love of 21 Day Fix and it’s meal plan. I am posting a couple meal plans here that I have used for both programs. These are for my challengers or anyone who needs one. More to come!
Get a copy of my 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Spreadsheet
with tabs for recipes and container calculations!
Interested in the 21 Day Fix Program?? Get information here
Need containers for your meal planning?Check these out!
They’re easy to make and are a great grab-and-go breakfast. You can add any veggies you enjoy or have on hand! Extra egg cups can be stored in the fridge and reheated in the microwave.
Healthy Egg Muffins
- 12 large eggs
- sea salt
- ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 bag (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Breakfast sausage rolls, optional
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add spinach, pepper, and onions to egg mixture; mix well.
3. Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with spray.
4. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups. Optional, drop in sausage roll (recipe here)
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
21 Day Fix: 2 egg muffins= with breakfast sausage you add
Adapted from Beachbody
Say goodbye to unhealthy pre-packaged breakfast sausage by making your own with this easy breakfast sausage recipe.
Healthy Breakfast Sausage Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, optional
Measure and mix spices. Add spices to ground pork. With hands, mix spices and pork together. For mini-sausage balls, roll into 24 balls and place each one in mini-muffin tin. Bake at 350°F for 20-23 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. For sausage patties, form into 12 equal size patties.
Pan fry in cast iron skillet, on medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center.
21 Day Fix: 2 patties=
Adapted from: Healthy Living How To