Grilled Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels (frozen is better than canned and fresh is best!)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup peeled, diced jicama
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper, or to taste (spicy!)
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt, or to taste
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed or lettuce wraps
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt, or to taste
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together corn, red onion, jicama, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Stir in lime juice and zest.
- In a small bowl, combine cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt.
- Brush each fillet with olive oil, and sprinkle with spices to taste.
- Arrange fillets on grill grate, and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- For each taco, top two corn tortillas or lettuce wraps with fish, greek yogurt, and corn salsa.
21 Day Fix Containers: Corn tortillas Red, Yellow, 1/2 Green OR Lettuce Wraps Red, 1/2 Yellow, Green