Almond Butter Granola
- 4 tbsp. almond butter
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 c. oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until almond butter is slightly melted (about 30 seconds).
- Stir almond butter and honey together. Add cinnamon and vanilla to almond butter mixture.Stir oats and chia seeds into almond butter mixture, completely coating oats in the mixture.
- Spread oats onto cookie sheet and bake for eight minutes before tossing oats and baking for another eight minutes until granola is slightly brown.
- Let cool until granola is crunch and enjoy!1 Serving = 1/4 cup