Lime Chicken Fajitas Freezer Meal
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 medium-sized peppers, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 2 one gallon ziplock freezer bags
Add 1/2 ingredients into each bag, with chicken on top. The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw. The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your slow cooker and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender. (Tip: You can also cook this meal in a pan on your stovetop!) Serve with Corn tortillas and fajita toppings, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
See my Freezer Meals Guide!