Team Beachbody Club is an amazing way to help you reach your goals faster for 44 cents a day, and with new streaming benefits, it now offers even more success tools in a fun, interactive community.
What is Beachbody On Demand?
• It’s Beachbody’s digital service that lets Team Beachbody Club members stream workouts directly to a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device, wherever you have an Internet connection.
• You can choose workouts by fitness level, duration, type of exercise, and celebrity trainer.
• You also get access to all the program guides, workout calendars, nutrition guides everything that comes with the DVD program.
What workouts are available through Beachbody On Demand?
• Beginning in March 2015, Team Beachbody Club members can stream every workout from these programs:
– P90X, P90X2 and P90X3 Base and Deluxe Kits
– P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
– INSANITY Base and Deluxe Kits
– INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
– Brazil Butt Lift® Base and Deluxe Kits
– ChaLEAN Extreme®
– 10-Minute Trainer®
– Hip Hop Abs®
• Club members also get insider ”sneak peeks” of new releases, so you can sample a workout before you buy the DVD program:
– 21 Day Fix® ”Total Body Cardio Fix”
– 21 Day Fix EXTREME® ”Plyo Fix Extreme”
– PiYo® ”Sweat”
– FOCUS T25® ”ALPHA Cardio”
– INSANITY MAX:30TM ”Sweat Intervals”
– Body Beast® ”Build: Chest & Tris”
– P90® ”Sculpt A”
New workouts and programs will be added to the digital library every month, so keep coming back for more fresh content!
What is Team Beachbody Club?
• Team Beachbody Club is an online membership community that offers expert nutrition, fitness, and support tools to help you reach your goals faster.
• Beginning in 2015, Club members can instantly stream hundreds of workouts from Beachbody’s massive collection of world-class fitness programs directly to their laptops, tablets, or mobile devices.
• There are 2 ways to join:
As a Free member with limited benefits, no streaming. See Details below.
As a paid Club member with VIP-level benefits. See the complete list of benefits below.
What are the benefits of Club (also known as VIP or paid) membership?
• Access to Beachbody® On Demand, where you can stream hundreds of workouts in the Beachbody digital library. That means you’ll never miss a workout, because you can take them with you! It allows you to work out anywhere you have an Internet connection: at home, at the gym, outdoors, even on vacation.
• Online access to all the step-by-step program guides, workout calendars, and nutrition plans that come with the streaming workouts. You get the workouts PLUS the materials that make Beachbody programs the #1 home fitness programs on earth.
• Personalized meal plans that you can customize for your lifestyle and preferences. Learn proper nutrition to help you reach your goals and maximize your results.
• 10% discount on purchases in the Team Beachbody store. Yes, even Shakeology®!
• VIP access to live monthly chats with your favorite trainers, like Shaun T, Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, and Chalene Johnson.
• 3 FREE bonus digital workouts as a members-only gift for joining the Club (a $70 value). Sample workouts from some of our hottest programs.
• Your own personal Coach for guidance and support…ME!
• Access to the online SuperGym®, where you can schedule and log your workouts and easily track your progress.
• Message Boards and chatrooms to help you find new friends and workout partners, and get advice and support from the entire community.
How much does Team Beachbody Club membership cost?
Starting March 2nd and for a limited time you can sign up for a 3 month Club membership with a challenge pack that includes a month of Shakeology and a spot in one of my online challenge groups for motivation and support for $140! Click Here to Order!
NUTRITION + FITNESS+ SUPPORT = SUCCESS
Going forward, Club membership costs $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 quarterly in advance to the credit card you use at sign-up. That’s only 44¢ per day!
Can I stream workouts without being a paid Team Beachbody Club member?
No, only Club members have access to streaming workouts.