They’re easy to make and are a great grab-and-go breakfast. You can add any veggies you enjoy or have on hand! Extra egg cups can be stored in the fridge and reheated in the microwave.
Healthy Egg Muffins
- 12 large eggs
- sea salt
- ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 bag (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Breakfast sausage rolls, optional
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add spinach, pepper, and onions to egg mixture; mix well.
3. Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with spray.
4. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups. Optional, drop in sausage roll (recipe here)
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
21 Day Fix: 2 egg muffins= with breakfast sausage you add
Adapted from Beachbody