These tangy, spicy chicken tenders dipped in creamy blue cheese sauce are delicious enough to make you forget they’re only 158 calories per serving.
Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
1. Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375° F.
4. Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
5. Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
6. Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
7. Serve chicken with dip and celery.
21 Day Fix:
Adapted from Beacbody