- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon honey
You need to prep these oats the night before. Mix all ingredients except fruit until thoroughly combined. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 6 hours and up to 24 hours.
When ready to eat, add desired mix-ins and stir gently, to combine. Use fresh fruit, fruit preserves, peanut butter, cocoa powder or whatever you like! Mandarin oranges, grapes, raspberries, kiwi, blueberries or pineapple!
- 1 Tbsp. blueberry preserves + 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry preserves + 1/4 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup applesauce + 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter + 1 tsp. honey (maybe even a couple mini chocolate chips for the kids?)
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder + 1/4 banana, sliced