Introducing…INSANITY MAX:30™ – Challenge Group starts January 5, 2015
Every day is a brand-new challenge in INSANITY MAX:30. With killer cardio, challenging Tabata-style strength workouts, plus 150 new moves designed to shatter your limits, Shaun pushes you to work harder, go longer, and MAX OUT later. It’s not about making it through all 30 minutes. It’s about pushing yourself more each day to get the body you’ve always wanted in 60 days. And even though INSANITY MAX:30 is a challenging program, the great thing is you can follow the modifier—whatever your fitness level—to MAX OUT and still get MAX results!
Please contact me to get special Introductory pricing or to join my challenge group via the contact form below!
What is INSANITY MAX:30?
• 30-minute, in-home workouts where the goal is to push to your personal MAX for insane results in 60 days.
• The most challenging program to date by fitness expert and former track star Shaun T—who brought you INSANITY® and FOCUS T25®.
• A total-body workout featuring killer cardio and Tabata-style strength workouts that will help you lose weight and get majorly shredded—in just 30 minutes a day.
Who is the target audience?
• Anyone who wants to lose weight, sculpt their entire body, and get INSANE results.
• People who want to get MAX results in MIN time.
• Those who enjoy challenging programs and are looking to push themselves to the MAX.
What are the unique benefits?
• Shaun T’s MAX OUT training helps you push as hard as you can for as long as you can, until you MAX OUT—the point when you just can’t do anymore or you begin to lose form. Every workout pushes you to beat your last MAX OUT time, so every day you’re getting better and stronger. That’s how you lose more weight and get an INSANE body in only 30 minutes a day.
• Writing down your MAX OUT time during each workout makes you push harder, and when you give MAX effort, you get MAX results.
• Shaun T created over 150 new moves and new sequences that will challenge your body in crazy new ways and get you INSANE results.
• 30-minute routines that allow anyone to fit this short, sweaty, and INSANE workout into their schedule.
• There’s a modifier in every workout, so almost anyone can push to their personal max doing INSANITY MAX:30.
• Several studies have proven that 30-minute training sessions provide equally if not more effective results than 60-minute workouts. So now people can achieve their best results in half the time.
• Requires ZERO equipment and very little space. You only need your body to get maximum results.